5 blogs I always check on first




Today I decided to share my top 5 favotire blogs that I always look for and check on first in my Bloglovin feed. After I completed my list, I realized how incredibly different they are! Their personal styles, their voices and their approaches are differect, even though 4 out 5 are all fashion blogs.

This mademe think about something. Why do I follow them and haven't been hooked by other blogs who also write about fashion and upload outfit posts? And why it happens sometimes that I really dislike a blog followed by millions of others? Or why sometimes I come across a blog, and it leaves me 100% indifferent?  

And I thought, even though bloggers are doing pretty much the same thing - blogging, and even though there are many of them in the same category, the blogs are never the same. Even if the topic is similar, lets say an outfit post, a unique voice, an experience shared, a choice of words and even just how an article is formatted makes it very different from what anybody else is doing. So there is always a room and a tribe for you. There are always people who want to read and to hear about something exactly the way you explain it, in your own words, and to feel the vibe only you can create.     

xx


VOGUE HAUS



Pics from www.voguehaus.com.

Barbora's had the biggest influence on my style evolution with her eye for casual chic. She shares her daily outfits and writes about fashion, personal style and travelling. This outfit that I posted back in August was kinda inspired by her. I also mentioned her article on designer bags in this post of mine

Barbora is actually wearing what that she owns, unlike some other bloggers, which is super refreshing! She shows you how to compose multiple outfits of what you may already have, and how to posh a look up using proper accessorices. She blogs almost every day and translates everything into English.  
     

JENNYPURR



Graphics from www.jennypurr.co.uk by Jen. 


Jen is a 22 years old freelancer based in UK and is one of the most honest bloggers that I've spotted so far. I fell in love with her blogging voice and the bravery that she shares her journey with. She writes about blogging, managing a small business, freelancing and her personal struggles. In Jen's articles I always find support and the source of energy.  

If you are in your early 20s trying to figure the life out, or starting a freelance project, or just seeking the source of inspiration, this blog is definitely for you. Also, if you are currently struggling through the hard times, I encourage you to check this blog out too.   


A CUP OF STYLE 



Pics from www.acupofstyle.com. 


This blog is based in Prague and is run by two sisters, Lucy (left) and Nicole (right). They were a huge inspiration for me in terms of starting a blog on my own. 

Their style is different: Lucy is more feminine and playful, Nicole is more sporty. They post their everyday outfits and exchange their clothes , so it's curious to see how they style the same piece! These girls are very aspirational as there are tonnes of things they are engaged in, such as styling lookbooks, attending workshops, reporting fashion shows and participating in pop-up stores. They're seem to be happy and light-hearted, so it's always a pleasure to read their articles and to see their pics. 


 KAYTURE




Pics from www.kayture.com by James Chardon


I started reading Kristina's blog when I was looking for the inspiration for my own one. At first I was interested only in my research on how she was doing it, then stayed as a reader, hooked ny her blogging voice. 

Even though Kayture is mostly consistent of editorials and collaborations, Kristina hasn't lost her personality and its uniqueness over it. She is very open about every collaboration, and obviously truly loves her job. Kayture is always a boost of inspiration and positive energym and is definently a must! I mentioned one of Kristina's especially motivating articles in this post

  
MADDINKA



Pics from www.maddinka.com

Maddy lives in Poland and was the first blogger that I have ever discovered. Her style, comfortable and cozy, reminds me of a cup of pumpkin spice latte. She loves mixing prints, patterns and textures. 

If you like aztek prints, hats and red lipstick, her blog is for you. She doesn't translate her captions, but usually posts more pics than words so it should be okay. Oh, wait, she has the cutest boyfriend ever! Make sure to check out "The Two of Us" section.

Thank you for reading!



2 comments: