Quick Update


The last week had been SO busy that I missed my Thursday post. Good news is that lots of fun things have happened, and I have so many pictures to share! 

To be honest, I've became super tired of lifestyle posts that I've been making lately. I feel that that's not what I want to do with this blog at this point, I miss shooting and I'm finally tired of waiting for the right moment to fit an outfit post into my busy schedule. So I'm experimenting a lot right now trying to find the way that works, and I feel that coming up with new ideas and trying them out is super exciting! We'll see how it'll work out in future, but meanwhile I have a little preview of the next outfit that we've shot yesterday. I'm in love with all the pics we've took - you'll get it when you see it!

Stay tuned and thank you for reading :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment