What I loved in November




A R T I C L E S

Okay, so I follow that many fashion blogs so when I started making this article and checked the last month's Bloglovin feed, all I saw were the outfits all over. How come? I felt I've read so much good stuff last month... Oh well. So here are my November favorites:

1. The Biggest Ways We Waste Time As Creatives (and how to stop), Four Excuses We Should Stop Making To Ourselves and What To Do When Someone Else Also Has Your Awesome Idea by Jennypurr. I've already mentioned Jen's blog and her articles, how I enjoy them and how they inspire me here. These were not an exeption.

2. 5 Things You Should Stop Overthinking by Anastasia for A Little Opulent posted on Dec 1st. I tend to overthink too much and really suffer from the overcluttered mind and frequent second thoughts. I feel I really need to print this article out and keep my eye on these little advices all the time.  

3. Chanello #1 by Vicky. She's shown a Chanel brooch that I can't stop thinking about since then. I've never been into brooches, but this one is so simple yet sophisticated, and of course, it's Chanel! I've seen several Vicky's outfits styles around this brooch later in November and every time I was falling for this little accessory more and more. 

4. Beauty Monday #8 by Maddy. Favorite beauty post in November! I fell in love with all these 5 nail polishes and a manicure idea that she's shown. I've been on a hunt for Sally Hansen 350 Grey by Grey since then.

5. Carefree Style - Tousled by Brittany. This one is dedicated to my dream hairstyle, the effortless waves for short hair. I've been dreaming about this hairstyle for quite a while! Just need to stock up on a curling iron first.

Are you ready for the last month of 2014?

Thank you for reading! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment