Outfit: Raspberry Red


Photography by Jerrsey, edited by me


The beginning of this week was incredibly nice. First, a little adventure on Monday when we got out of the city and just enjoyed the nature, then the final Hobbit movie on Tuesday. Oh those little treats for the LORT fans scattered here and there in the dialogues! I felt like watchig this at the movie theater may have been a legendary moment, like watching the last of the classic Star Wars on the big screen when it just came out. Did you have this feeling? 

The Christmas Eve was the day I really waited because I'd planned some much needed me-time: treated myself with a new haircut, then with a cup of coffee at the new Lavazza place that I've spotted in downtown some time ago (really recommend their mushroom quiche!). I decided not to plan anything big for the Christmas night and just to stay home and sip on some wine while watching a good movie. Did anyone else consider Die Hard? :) 

Back to the outfit, this knit is one of the very few vintage things that I own. It belonged to my grandmother's back in 60s when someone brought it her from Japan which makes it around 50 years old - true vintage though! I love its vivid cherry\raspberry colour that goes well on me since I'm blonde, and it's quite minimalist yet festive pattern. I decided to add another red lipstick that I own, a creamy MAC one which has a beautiful scarlet tone. 

Today I'm off to do some shopping, hoping to find something from my wishlist so wish me luck!

What are your plans for the rest of the holidays?

Thank you for reading! xx      


***

Knit - Vintage, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Aldo, Lipstick - MAC Viva Glam I. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment