Soooo I finally got my hands on these pictures!
They were taken at the event that we attended exactly two weeks ago, and I was really looking forward to share them, but it's only now that we had a chance to prepare them for the blog.
This was a little fun event held at the HashTag Gallery, Toronto, by Runway Crush - an online marketplace that showcases the work of the emerging Canadian apparel and accessory designers. We had this pretty photobooth in signature RC's colours that has really set the vibe, and of course, we didn't miss a chance to take some outfit pictures too!
I found this black top at H&M about a month ago, right before Alexander Wang's collection hit the stores. The texture and the leather details instantly reminded me about Alexander's collection, and I had an impression that this piece was a bit inspired by Wang. I decided to add this versatile necklace from H&M that I've had for over a year now. I hadn't been wearing it a lot, but recently I've fallen in love with necklaces again and pick it up really often. I also added my favorite lipstick which is Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Mattes in Lust for Blush, a pink-violet tone that I can't stop wearing since October. It really does play with the colour of the baloons, right? :)
How's your week been so far?
Top & Necklace: H&M, Jeans: Topshop, Boots: ZARA.
All pictures of me taken by Jerrsey, the rest is the courtesy of Runway Crush.
Thank you for reading!







0 comments:
Post a Comment