Photography by Jerrsey, edited by me
This coat was the love from the first sight. It just embodies everything I had been looking in a coat for years now: the colour, the length, the silhouette... Having spotted it on ZARA's website in the end of August, I rushed to the store to try it on, but they were out of my size. I almost said goodbye to it, and then in October (!) I accidentally run into it at the Queen St.'s store, and there was my size! Destiny? May be. This coat goes with everything so well, and I adore it.
How's Christmas preparation going? One of my favorite bloggers, Marianna, said the other day that there is sadness in Christmas too. I was so glad to know that I was not the only one to feel this! I'd been so overemotional over the past few days and been battling some weird, unbearable sadness. That sadness that cannot be healed with a new lipstick or a new pair of shoes. I missed my Mom who lives far away, felt so lonely and asked myself tonnes of questions about life that almost scared me... I guess the holiday season somehow makes us think of our choices and sometimes it drives us crazy. I literally spent two days living in my PJ's and stuffing myself with gingerbread cookies.
Speaking about the good things, I actually want the real, cheerful Christmas mood to come. I want to feel relaxed, just to embrace the holiday vibe and feel happy. There's the new Hobbit movie that has just been released, and I cannot wait to see it! I'm thinking the next week. Have you seen it already? I'm sure I'm going to cry in the end because I just love the story so freaking much!
What about your current mood?
Thank you for reading! xx
***
Coat - ZARA, Knit - GAP, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - ZARA, Earring - H&M,
Bag - Forever 21,
Lipstick - Rimmel Kate 01








0 comments:
Post a Comment