Beach Hair

I have short hair and I'm lovin it! There is nothing better for the summer season. You can't do a ponytail or braids, but silky weightless hair is the best feeling ever! I'm going to get a haircut in a week or so, right after I'm done with tonnes of college projects that I'm currently working on. I haven't been to a hairdresser for a couple of months, seems it's been so long! Time to get rid of split ends and rejuvenate the hair! 

Also, I'm in a desperate need of a flat iron. I'll never tell anyone what I'm using now because it's too embarrassing (:D) and actually quite hair-unfriendly. I want a curling iron too, just have no idea what brand to choose. Tips are very welcome! 

I've selected a few hairstyles similar to what I have now. They look pretty much the same, nevermind the fringe. Even though straight hair is my usual choice, I love the idea of that careless-looking, wavy "beach" styling. Perfect for summer!



Thank you for reading!
Photos from 1, 2, 3 




0 comments:

Post a Comment