I NEED THIS.
Have you ever had this feeling while looking at a piece of clothing?
Haha why am I even asking?!
I want to get more plain tops and tanks for summer. Having had couple of them for a while
already, I can see how useful they are and how stylish they look. Striped things are cool
too, so one or two tops will come in handy. I think a cropped striped top will look great with my favorite faux leather skirt.
Then the swimsuits. The best part of summer shopping, hands down! A black bikini will look great on sun-kissed skin. Also, the latest Lucky Magazine's issue featured blood red bikini by American Apparel. Oh I fell in love! As for the retro inspired bikinis, they just look great and sexy.
The shorts. I would love to get a pair of distressed shorts and already found some great offers in online stores
Make-up. I need a bronzer and a highlighter. Also, I want a lipstick in red wine colour. Looks great on blonde girls, right?;) I may get a nude lipstick too.
I MUST get myself a pair of sandals and slip-on shoes. Best options for summer! Easy, comfortable and stylish. I love this black TopShop slip-ons. And these black and white ASOS loafers! I have seen them on another blog and wanted them instantly. Also, I need a pair of plain white sneakers. They will look great in a million of outfits. Not sure about finally getting a pair of Converse, but I have been thinking about them for a long time now!
Have you ever had this feeling while looking at a piece of clothing?
Haha why am I even asking?!
I want to get more plain tops and tanks for summer. Having had couple of them for a while
already, I can see how useful they are and how stylish they look. Striped things are cool
too, so one or two tops will come in handy. I think a cropped striped top will look great with my favorite faux leather skirt.
Then the swimsuits. The best part of summer shopping, hands down! A black bikini will look great on sun-kissed skin. Also, the latest Lucky Magazine's issue featured blood red bikini by American Apparel. Oh I fell in love! As for the retro inspired bikinis, they just look great and sexy.
The shorts. I would love to get a pair of distressed shorts and already found some great offers in online stores
Make-up. I need a bronzer and a highlighter. Also, I want a lipstick in red wine colour. Looks great on blonde girls, right?;) I may get a nude lipstick too.
I MUST get myself a pair of sandals and slip-on shoes. Best options for summer! Easy, comfortable and stylish. I love this black TopShop slip-ons. And these black and white ASOS loafers! I have seen them on another blog and wanted them instantly. Also, I need a pair of plain white sneakers. They will look great in a million of outfits. Not sure about finally getting a pair of Converse, but I have been thinking about them for a long time now!
I may also get some new accessories. I love rings and chain necklaces. And what are you currently craving for?;)
Thank you for reading!

I need that floral Topshop swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteI also think that a red wine colored lipstick would look amazing on you!! :)
This swimsuit is incredibly cute:)
DeleteHaha I've always been kinda afraid of lipsticks! But the blog is the best place for experiments, right? :))