OFF DUTY


Ok, now I get that.

It has been two weeks since the last post! Now I see how difficult it is to be regularly present on the blog when you still have school and other creative projects to keep up with. Especially if it's summertime. Never will complain again when my favorite bloggers keep silence!

Anyway, I am happy to finally share an outfit that I wore on the long weekend. The weather was so hot! The sunset was the only time when we were able to get outside and stay alive (just kidding, summer, I still love you). And what a sunset it was! Breathtakingly beautiful! It definitely had an impact on the photoshoot's overall vibe.

Again, you see denim and a simple top - timeless combination! I love denim shorts and wanted a pair in light wash. There was a slightly different style in my wish list, but you know what: I figured that I don't feel comfortable wearing extremely short length. I love the idea, but for my outfit I went for more secure option and feel great! 

More accessories this time. I have a thing for layered necklaces and silver colour. The cuff earring, in my opinion, is a perfect component for an off-duty outfit. Not too fancy, but definitely makes a statement. I also love rings and couldn't help adding this cute triangle one.

The end of July may be intense in terms of schedule, 
but I hope to be able to keep up with the blog. We have so many ideas! 
Also, we are working on something very exciting here.
Can't share the details, but stay tuned and feel free to leave your comments! хх

***

Be sure to check out my inspiration board for the outfit on Pinterest, along with other boards for possible future outfits.

***

Top - H&M, Shorts - Forever 21 (similar), Sandals - Topshop, Sunnies - Urban Outfitters (old), Other accessories - H&M.   









Thank you for reading!
Photos by Jerrsey.

2 comments: