Starting my day right.
It's official. I am a fan of kale. I was writing it this morning sipping on my green smoothie (kale, banana, mango, coconut water). As a huge spinach lover, I used to add it in my smoothies to make them green. However, have to admit, spinach really gives a kind of weird taste if you put too much. But. Kale. Excuse me while I admire this stuff full of iron, vitamin C, calcium and other crucial vitamins & minerals. It's better to choose organic kale because, according to Environmental Working Group, leafy greens are "frequently contaminated with insecticides that are toxic to the human nervous system".
Anyway, it's not an outfit post. Again. So sorry about that! I strive to make an outfit post at least once a week, but yeah, again, it's just such a busy period of time. There is so much to do in the next two weeks! The end of school term is getting closer, and I have to deal with final projects and tests. I feel overwhelmed with all the info to memorize, but still have to stay creative.
What I am really looking forward to is my birthday which will happen in less than two weeks. Yay! :) I need to get my hair done and choose a birthday dress.
Wish y'all a great day!
xx
Thank you for reading!
Photo by Jerrsey


0 comments:
Post a Comment