How does it feel to be 24? It feels great, like I am really growing up. 2014 is the Year of the Horse according to the Chinese Zodiac, and guess what, I was born in the Year of the Horse. So technically this is my year. And some significant steps have been taken already that I am very proud of!
One of the things that I hope to keep up with in near future is working on this blog. I have always loved to write, but a blog is a bit different. So now I am trying to find my own voice, my own way to present myself and to mainain consistency. One thing that I surely can reveil for now is that the blog will be moving to a new platform with a new design. There are amazing bloggers that I have been looking up to for quite a long time, and they are such an inspiration for all my ideas! The thing is, I don't always feel comfortable sharing the ideas with the team because of the weird feeling of insecurity. Yes it is okay not to know much when you are just starting, and it is okay to learn. But being such a perfectionist, I want everything to turn out perfect right now! The funniest thing is, I don't even know what kind of "perfect" I want to get because I am still formulating my vision. This is what I also hope to work out as time flies, and wake the creativity up. Reading my favorite bloggers' entries definitely gives me more and more courage each day!
I spent all day yesterday working on the blog posts, so stay tuned for the updates as they will appear very soon (I swear!). Also, when I am not posting anything here, I often can be found on Twitter. So please do not hesitate to press the Follow Button (under my avatar pic on your right, if you scroll the page all the way up:) )
Thank you for reading!
The header photo of me was shot by Jerrsey on my birthday day,
same day I fell in love with almond lattes.


0 comments:
Post a Comment