Fall Wishlist

Fall is just around the corner!

So many new things are coming to stores! I didn't think I would be that excited to fill my wardrobe with new knitwear, but I am! Wow. 

Mostly because recently I have made a major rebranding of my style. I had been such a girly girl, used to enjoy flower prints, lace and vintage-inspired dresses. But always felt like something was not in its place. Couple of month ago I found my peace in even colours and clean lines. I have redone my spring/summer wardrobe, now another season is waiting. Something white\black\grey must replace that oversizie rosie sweater! 

Jeans
                 
7 For All Mankind                                                   Zara

I still don't feel like wearing skinny jeans and want to get another pair of boyfriend or straight ones. Boyfriend is my favorite style right now. Nothing is more versatile! When it comes to ripped jeans, had never had and never liked them. But recently it came to my mind that they could revive a closet a bit and make dull autumn days funnier. I really love those light blue cigarette jeans from ZARA. Cigarettes and ankle boots would suit each other well!

 Knits and sweaters

H&M                                               H&M

New Look                              New Look 

Time to team up with a long sleeve! I really want to get more simple sweaters and jumpers. Stripes in the only pattern I currently feel like wearing, so I might get a striped jumper as well.

Accessories

      

Topshop                                       Matt & Nat                                     Matt & Nat
                           
 The newest Vogue issue (#fashionstudent). A new bag, too. I need a big one! Who doesn't like big totes?

Boots


 
Aldo                                             Aldo 

Favorite part of fall shopping! I adore ankle and chelsea boots and usually prefer them in black. What about you? 

Make-Up


  Topshop                              Topshop

Berries to colour the mornings up and some neutrals to pair with the afternoon almond latte!

What is in your fall wishlist?
Thank you for reading,
Feel free to share our thoughts in comments! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment