Life as A Fairy Tale


Today was such a busy Saturday! I was running around the city dealing with some business matters, so totally forgot that I have a post to share! It is not an outfit, but I was actually looking forward to share it. 

So couple of days ago I was brousing through Pinterest and then WOW. Who hired Lady Arwen as a model?! It was Vogue Japan, whose editorials and covers I always highly admire. This particular story is beyond beautiful! Set somewhere in Italy and shot by Italian photographer, it seems really one of a kind while everyone else is shooting boyish models and trendy 60s.

 Stories about princesses, elves, warriors and magicians have always been my love. Considering that I used to write them myself! Sometimes I miss escaping in that world. Hope that one day I can write again! I think that whatever fashion experiments has done to our perception of beauty, this aerial editorial evokes our inner and initial sence of what beauty is. Something simple and pureWhat do you think of it?  

Hope you're having a lovely weekend! xx

Kid Plotnikova by Laura Sciacovelli for Vogue Japan September 2014 

     




More pictures here.

Thank you for reading! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment