First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for all the kind feedback I received on Facebook last week. Your kind words mean a lot!
Even though I'm not a lets-go-out-and-have-a-cup-of-coffee-and-chat person (and have never been), and you don't hear much from me on an everyday basis, I'm glad that you are out there. It's so important to feel the support while I'm just starting!
Back to the outfit, I remember that couple of years ago the knots on Kristen Stewart's tops were among the most famous knots ever tied. All the comments on them that I'd been seeing were like: what is that? No matter what, she made it one of her significant details. Shortly after that careless looks became widely in vogue. Very recently I've spotted one of my favorite bloggers, Julie from Sincerely Jules, wearing the knot on her top. This has popped out in my mind when I was putting this look together. Deciding whether to tuck the top in or what, I ended up tying it. It adds an accent to a sporty outfit and works out really well in urban decorations. What do you think?
The sunglasses hang very weirdly on my neck (totally forgot to get rid of them before shooting), but that's actually my new way of not losing them. Have to say, it works!
Hope your September has started well! xx
Top, rings and sunnies - H&M, Skirt - Topshop, Shoes - Topshop
Thank you for reading!
Photos by Jerrsey.








0 comments:
Post a Comment