Editorials



Good morning!

I am so glad that the weather is still warm and sunny, even though fall is starting to take over! Many people state fall as their favorite season. When it comes to me, I'm totally a summer person. All I need is +25-30C and a cotton dress, and I'll be totally fine. When cold seasons come, layers of heavy clothes make me ultimately uncomfortable: I simply hate wool sweaters, scarves, socks and heavy boots. Remember Lucy Liu in Elementary, when they show fall-winter NY? Ah, I'm in love with her stylist. A lightweight boyfriend coat thrown on top of a cotton jumper, or a mini skirt with pretty high heel boots. Well, that's not about your winter wardrobe in Toronto. If you are smart, all you seek in this snow desert is functionality, or you will freeze to death.  

Anyway, I hope that the sun and its healing energy will stay, and we can shoot some pretty outfits! I need to renew my wardrobe because honestly, all I have is summer stuff (and so not willing to put it all away!). Someone has told me lately, "You can wear anything, literally anything you want, because hey, clothes is your profession", and that was the first time I really felt like I got it. In fashion you can wear pretty much anything as long as it represents the brand of you, the message that you want to distribute. That is why fashion weeks are so colourful! How exciting is that?

While our new outfit post is currently being prepared for release, I have decided to share some aspirational editorials that've caught my eye lately.

Wish you a wonderful week! xx 


Tiago Molinos for SPUR Japan October 2014 here



Jan Lehner for Wallpaper September 2014 here


Laura Sciacovelli for Vogue Japan September 2014 here


Mert and Marcus for Vogue Paris August 2014 here

Giampaolo Sgura for Vogue Japan September 2014 here

0 comments:

Post a Comment