I always condemned black clothes and used to say something like: why wrap yourself in black while there are lots of colours out there?
Some time ago something has changed, and there I am, wearing almost all black. Except the navy top that nevertheless has a dark tone. Guess what, I'm enjoying this and feel that black is here to stay.
While browsing my Twitter feed recently, I noticed an article on skinny jeans that was proposing the decline of this style. According to the recent data, it said, the sales of skinny jeans have dropped significantly because woman grew tired of them over the years. Add an overall desire to loosen the silhouette that has been dominating the runways for several past seasons, and the rise of "boyfriend clothes". Seems like we don't want to confine ourselves anymore, and this shift is only speeding up!
I styled this outfit around my Topshop jeans, straight and cropped at the ankle, that are my current favorite. They were a bit too warm for a summer day, but will be perfect for fall!
What do you think? Has the era of skinnies come to an end?
Hope you're having a lovely Monday! xx
Jacket - Sheinside (old, similar here and here), Top and rings - H&M, Necklace - Scotch&Soda, Jeans - Topshop (similar), Shoes - Topshop (similar), Bag - Forever 21.
Thank you for reading!
Photos by Jerrsey.









0 comments:
Post a Comment