New design on the blog! Go check it out!! Finally. I love this kind of designs. They allow to see many posts at a glance, without constantly scrolling down. I personally hate scrolling because it may really slow the performance down, especially if the photos are heavy.
There are so many exciting things ahead! I have another outfit post coming, loooooooooots of new in for fall that I may create a separate post on, and an event that I'm going to attend on Monday and I actually have nothing to wear at... Hope to get some photos anyway! Meanwhile, there is another portion of amazing editorials that I loved. Enjoy and stay tuned! xx
James Macari for Marie Claire UK September 2014 HERE
George Katsanakis for Madame Germany
Tiago Molinos for Marie Claire Brasil May 2014 HERE
James Macari for Harper’s Bazaar Korea February 2014 HERE
James Macari for Marie Claire UK September 2014 HERE



%2B2.jpeg)







0 comments:
Post a Comment