I never stop thinking about the blog, even when I have absolutely zero time to spent on it. Although sometmes I think, do I really have that many things to share? Or do I want to? The more things happen in my life, the more I tend to keep silence, as if I try to balance it by keeping everything under the radar. It just feels safer.
Meanwhile, I do lot of content creation for some other sources. As I mentioned once, I used to write a lot in my life, fiction mostly, but who knew that this ability may one day really come in handy? Certainly not me. I used to think it was one of these extra talents that one has but may never use in terms of profession. Look at me now! Of course I still have a lot to learn, so let's see what happens next.
Hope you're having a wonderful week! xx
Dress, necklace - H&M





0 comments:
Post a Comment