Welcome to 2015 on SFC!
How was your New Year celebration? We decided to keep it cozy: ate some traditional food and watched some old favorite movies. It was such a beautiful evening filled with emotions so I didn't want to insist on photographing it all along the way (something that I actualy regretted a bit the following morning haha). I still have couple of polaroids thought!
For the look, I went on challlenging my inner Taylor Swift. I picked one of my old but favorite polka dot dresses, a simple, vintage inspired hairstyle, a black eyeliner and a red lipstick.
In the following couple of days of 2015 I already pulled myself together and worked on something great for SFC which means that some changes are coming very soon! I still need to get some work done but hope to announce everything by the mid-January. Stay tuned!
Thank you for reading, and hope your're making the most of the rest of your holidays! xx
1. Lunch on the Chritmas Eve on my way from the hairstylist. 2. Christmas look: Mango dress, Topshop necklace. 3. Yummy breakfast on the lazy Christmas Day. 4. Some very sweet presents!



0 comments:
Post a Comment