So this week we've passed the first Monday of 2015! For the majority of you the holidays must be over, yet this year my college decided to grant everyone extra 7 days, and therefore I'm still relaxing till the next Monday.
When I'm back to my usual work flow, I'll only have 3.5 months of school ahead of me, and then that's it! Last term has brought me so many incredibly useful skills and experiences, and I'm curious to see what's next. Regarding being finished with school, I still remember the feeling that I had after being done my university program 4 years ago and starting to work. I felt complete, like the real life has finally started, and I really enjoyed building it. This time I also feel quite exited about it and honestly cannot wait. It might be a little different from last time, of course, since my life has taken a different turn, but still it is a fascinating journey to the unknown that I can built whatever way I want to. A journey to an unknown me.
Last year after my 24th birthday I finally felt that I'm happy with my age and with the experiences, and that I feel great to be 24-soon-to-be-25. Even though sometimes I'm complaining about remembering my 20th birthday as if it was yesterday, I'm glad to be a young adult and to enjoy all the freedoms and yes, responsibilities of it.
The only thing that scares me is how time really started flying after I reached that 20th year in terms of that the years pass, but I feel that my head is still filled with so much junk that steals the joy of being present. Sometimes I fear that I may only conquer it in another 5 years or even later, and what about the young years then? Anyhow, I guess getting rid of it will make me happier in any age, just the earlier the better, right?
Okay, back to the positive vibes after a little reflection! This week I'm going to take my time, play the new Dragon Age as much as I want to (totally in love with that badass pretty girl I created haha), work on the blog and on my portfolio, eat grilled cheese after midnight and sleep endlessly. Sounds good enough! The weather makes shooting outfits a little difficult, but let's hope I'll manage it somehow.
Hope your first busy week is going great, and thank you for reading! xx


0 comments:
Post a Comment